McMahon was asked to design a new greenfield plant and office facility for Redline Plastics operation in Manitowoc, Wisconsin.
The project was a unique opportunity for Redline Plastics Leadership to envision a new facility from a blank slate. Their previous operations were housed in a facility that had several additions which did not sufficiently support their process and worker safety.
The new facility includes:
- 110,000 SF of manufacturing space
- 10,000 SF of office and employee facilities
- All site improvements including loading docks, parking, and landscaping
- Pre-engineered building was selected to enclose the operation which was the best value for the project
- The utility requirements for electricity and natural gas are substantial for the process
- About 20% of the building is air conditioned
Redline Plastics and the City of Manitowoc are both very proud of the completed project.