During these challenging and unprecedented times, McMAHON remains focused on the health and well-being of our employees, their families and our communities. While the global COVID-19 pandemic is affecting our way of life, we are diligently monitoring developments and are committed to reacting swiftly and accordingly.
We are taking steps to keep our employees, their families, our clients and business partners safe. We have implemented several internal policies to help protect each other and limit the spread of the virus.
- Unless a change is mandated by future government policies, McMAHON is open for business as usual, and at present, our offices will remain open to our employees.
- Following the recommendation of the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), employees exhibiting respiratory illness symptoms will be asked not to access our locations until those symptoms have subsided.
- We have advised our employees that if they, their spouse, or children are at high risk if exposed to the Coronavirus, or if they have significant concerns about contracting the virus through exposure at the office, they may elect to work from home during the COVID-19 crisis.
- We have suspended all large meetings and gatherings and requested that internal staff meetings be limited to the extent possible. Meetings with clients are to be conducted via phone or video conference whenever possible. In all cases, meetings shall be limited to ten or fewer people in attendance.
- Sanitation efforts at all our offices have been increased to help protect our employees.
- McMAHON field personnel will continue to travel to project sites as needed.
- Relative to travel, we are asking employees to adhere to the recommendations put forth by the CDC, including quarantine periods upon return when applicable.
McMAHON will continue to communicate with our clients and business partners as new information becomes available, always striving to meet client expectations to our best ability. This is a very dynamic situation and these policies and protocols are subject to change as the situation and government regulations evolve. Thank you for your continued trust in McMAHON. Together, we will persevere.
For additional information on COVID-19, please visit the Center for Disease Control and Prevention’s website.
For the most current McMAHON COVID-19 updates, please click here.